The studio is closed Friday through Sunday; and non-group Wednesdays.
Dates for the 2019-2020 studio year have been added to the calendar.
- At no time should pre-school and elementary aged children be left unattended in the waiting area. Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- Wash your hands before your lesson/group class.
- You are welcome to enter the studio 5 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson time/group class. If a lesson is in progress, please observe quietly.
- If I’m alone in the studio, I will let you in when I’m ready to begin. Please don’t assume I am ready to start your lesson early. The door will be open if you are welcome to enter early.
- Friends and family are welcome in the studio during the lesson.
- Visitor behavior should not be distracting.
- Children who refuse to follow directions or who cannot focus, will be sent home. No makeup/credits/refunds will be given for the partial lesson.
- Parents are financially responsible for any damages to studio property, to my instruments or to another students instrument regardless of accidental or malicious intent.
- If you are sick, you need to stay home. It’s impossible for me to avoid illness when children cough and sneeze in my face
- As I rarely cancel lessons due to illness, I will consider days that I am absent as paid sick leave. No make-ups or refunds will be given for my absence.
- Make-ups are offered for true emergencies only, and at my discretion. Make-ups are not guaranteed.
- IF a make-up is offered:
- it will be held during my normal teaching hours.
- I will notify you as soon as an opening is available, it can take a few weeks.
- Missed/canceled make-ups will not be rescheduled.
- While it’s extremely rare, I may need to cancel due to a schedule conflict. In this case, a makeup will be offered.
- In the event of a schedule conflict, try swapping lessons with another family.
- Lesson Swap List
- Refunds/credits will not be given for:
- missed lessons
- lessons that can’t be swapped.
- If CCPS schools are closed, the studio will be closed.
- If schools are closing early and/or afterschool activities are canceled, the studio will be closed.
- If schools are opening with a delay, lessons will be held as usual.
- Cancellation notices will be posted on the studio website on the news page.
- Lessons canceled due to weather will not be made-up/refunded/ credited.