- Tuition covers all lessons, group classes, play-ins and administration time for the studio year.
- Tuition will not be refunded or credited for lessons/groups missed by students.
- No unused tuiton will be refunded if you quit lessons or are dismissed from the program.
- No discounts for siblings. Tuition listed is per child.
- If you need to discontinue lessons give 30 days notice.
- Check (Made out to Westminster Suzuki Strings)
- Paypal (There is a $3 convenience fee for each payment)
- $30 NSF returned check/payment fee.
Monthly payments: The 15th of each month in advance for the following month. Ex. Sept. tuition is due August 15th.
Quarterly (3 months) payments: August 15th., November 15th, February 15th, May 15th.
Yearly payments (September through August): August 15th
Payments are considered late if not recieved by/on the 15th. No lessons will be held until a payment is made. Automatic, recurring electronic payments will be required when there are 2 late payments.
All children should have access to high quality education regardless of income and social status. Therefore, I aim to make tuition fees affordable and equitable. If you are not able to afford tuition as listed or if your circumstances change, please reach out. You will need to fill out an application with details regarding your circumstance and financial information. All information that is provided will be kept confidential. I keep a very small fleet of violins that are available for use of families who qualify for financial assistance. There is a small rental fee.
I accept donations from families who would like to part with loved and gently used supplies. These supplies will be first offered to students who are not able to afford them and then to the studio as a whole as replacements for damaged or lost items. Items accepted: Tuners, metronomes, flashcards, outgrown violins purchased by families, bows, shoulder sponges, Suzuki books (after all pencil marks are erased), Suzuki CD’s, outgrown concert attire, MP3 players for listening to recordings.
Refer a new family to our studio and when they enroll, you’ll receive an additional lesson at no charge as a Thank you. Additional lesson to be scheduled during available slots.
2021-2022 Tuition Fees
Tuition fees may increase yearly based on standard professional fees in accordance to my education, experience, cost of doing business and cost of living increases.
Private lessons & Group class fees are included in your tuition. A difference in amount is determined by the length of the private lesson.
Tuition does not cover violin rentals, individual piano accompaniment rehearsals or fees for competitions, school events, youth orchestras or ASTACAP.
Fees listed are per quarter (3 months). Contact me for monthly payment options. Tuition covers all group classes and weekly private lessons.
- 15 minute private lesson & group classes: $230/3 months
- 30 minute private lessons & groups: $333/ 3 months
- Tuition includes required materials. Tuition doesn’t include violin rental fee.
Twinkle & Full Program
- 30 minute private lessons & groups: $ 426/ 3 months
- 45 minute private lessons & groups: $ 591/ 3 months
- 60 minute private lessons & groups: $ 756 /3 months