- Contact me by email.
- Information pertinent to the whole studio is posted on the news page.
- The suzuki triangle rests on trust between parent, teacher and child. To be effective, I need honest and open communication from parents. I am unable to teach fully without mutual trust and respect. If at anytime you have questions or concerns please contact me. For matters that would be best discussed without children present; I would be happy to schedule an in studio conference during my normal teaching hours.
- At no time should pre-school and elementary aged children be left unattended in the waiting area. Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- Washing your hands before your class is a small act of kindness for yourself and the studio community.
- Parents are financially responsible for any damages to studio property, to my instruments or to another students instrument regardless of accidental or malicious intent.
- Be respectful by limiting electronic device use to note taking only.
- When you are sick, stay home as an act of kindness to yourself and our studio community.
- Children arriving sick/symptomatic to the lesson will be sent home to rest.
- Lessons missed by students will not be made-up. Alternatively, you can try swapping lessons with another family to avoid missing out on your lesson.
- Please be respectful by notifying me if you are unable to attend your lesson or group class.
- In the event of a schedule conflict, try swapping lessons with another family.
- Lesson Swap List
- Refunds/credits will not be given for:
- missed lessons/group classes
- lessons that can’t be swapped.
- If CCPS schools are closed, the studio will be closed.
- If schools are closing early and/or afterschool activities are canceled, the studio will be closed.
- If schools are opening with a delay, lessons will be held as usual.
- Cancellation notices will be posted on the studio website news page.
- Lessons canceled due to weather will not be made-up/refunded/ credited.