If you need to miss your individual lesson you may swap it with another family.
Read the directions carefully.
How it works:
- See the calendar below for lessons available for swap. You must swap with a lesson length equal to yours. You could swap with a shorter lesson, however, the time difference can’t be made up.
- Please send an email to the family you want to swap with. To access their email address, click on the lesson time in the calendar. In the description box, you will see their email address. Contact the family at least 24 hours before their scheduled lesson time. I will not arrange the swap for you.
- Email me when a swap has been made so I come prepared for the correct family. You can CC me. : ) Please copy/forward the email to me when a swap has been finalized.
- If you are contacted about a swap, please respond as soon as possible even if you can’t swap, for clarity.
- Please limit the number of your swaps, they should be used as a last resort. Keep in mind that the other family may need to rearrange work schedules, transportation, other activities, etc. to accommodate the swap. Please be considerate of everyones time.
- Try to arange swaps within the same week. This helps to avoid families going weeks without a lesson.
Lessons Available for Swap: