Winter 2020-2021 registration is now open.
2020 -2021 Registration Periods:
- WINTER: November 2nd-15th
- SPRING: February 1st-15th
- SUMMER: May 3rd-15th
Winter lessons will be held online due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. You may register for live video chat lessons via Google hangouts or Zoom. Alternatively, you may register to post videos through google hangouts.
All current policies apply. No make-ups, credits or refunds for missed lessons. You are welcome to swap video chat lessons with another family. Or, post videos to google hangouts in place of the live lesson.
- If you want to keep your current lesson time email me and let me know. Tuition due 11/15/20
- Registration form due by Thursday 11/5/20
- Tuition due by 11/15/20
- Checks deposited on the 15th
- If tuition is not paid by the 15th, you will be removed from the schedule.
How it works:
Google hangouts/Zoom: We meet each week. The lesson is held the same day/time each week. I will call you, or you will click on the zoom link provided on the website. Siblings are welcome to schedule lessons on different days if this is better for your schedule.
Posting Video: You will choose a day to post videos showing your progress over the week. After you submit your registration form, I will choose a time slot in my schedule to review and respond. The time slot will be the closest one available to your posting day and in between the live video lessons. If your videos are not posted by the time I schedule to review and respond, the lesson will be counted as a missed. For example, let’s say you choose Sunday as your posting day and I have 2 pm on Monday’s to review your materials. If you don’t post anything by 2 pm on Monday, the lesson will be considered as “missed”. Anything posted after that 2 pm deadline will count towards the following week’s lesson and I will hold my responses until the following Monday at 2 pm. This deadline is to give structure to the week, to have something to work towards and to avoid confusion.
- Post all videos/materials on your posting day.
- I will respond to your posts during regular studio hours. (2-8 pm M, T, W-1st & 3rd, TH)
- Please keep in mind that I am unable to make videos after 6 pm due to noise and apartment life therefore, videos may not be posted until the next teaching day.
- After you submit your registration form, I will choose a time slot in my schedule to review and respond. The time slot will be the closest one available to your posting day and in between the live video lessons.
Video Chat Lesson Availability
Registration is first come, first served for video chat lessons time slots.
Winter begins Tuesday, December 1st.
Use the blue arrows to view the first week of December for Winter quarter availability. Start with these dates:
- Tuesday- 12/1
- Monday- 12/7
Scroll down on the calendar to see afternoon/ evening availability.
You can click on events to see the time slot if it’s not clear.