you’ve found yourself on this page, you must be curious about Suzuki Violin Lessons! The good news is that you are in the right place!
Watch this introduction video to get started. See the full list of steps below:
What a real Suzuki Mom has to say about her families experience please note, this mother is not a member of my studio:
STEP BY STEP ENROLLMENT GUIDE:
- Introduction video (above)
- STEP 1: Suzuki Philosophy Video
- STEP 2: Confessions of a suzuki Parent video.
- STEP 3: My Expectations video
- STEP 4: Group Class Observation Video
- STEP 5: Individual Lesson Observation Video
- email me to schedule your observation.
- STEP 6: Read the STUDIO HANDBOOK
- STEP 7: INTENT TO STUDY VIDEO
- Send me your intent to study email
- STEP 8: Registration form- to be sent to you, after your intent to study email is received.
- STEP 9: GETTING READY FOR THE FIRST LESSON VIDEO.
- Instrument sizing will occur at the FIRST lesson. You can rent a violin from Coffey Music after your first lesson. Contact Coffeys for rental details.
- Additional VALUABLE Resources for NEW Suzuki Families: