Fall 2020 registration is now closed. Please contact me.
2020 -2021 Registration Periods:
- WINTER: November 2nd-15th
- SPRING: February 1st-15th
- SUMMER: May 3rd-15th
Fall lessons will be held online due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
You may register for live video chat lessons via Google hangouts or Zoom. Alternatively, you may register to post videos through google hangouts.
All current policies apply. No make-ups, credits or refunds for missed lessons. You are welcome post videos to google hangouts in place of the live lesson should you have a schedule conflict.
- Registration form due by Thursday 8/6/20
- Tuition due by 8/15/20
- Checks deposited on the 15th
- If tuition is not paid by the 15th, you will be removed from the schedule.
How it works:
Google hangouts/Zoom: We meet each week. The lesson is held the same day/time each week. I will call you, or you will click on the zoom link provided on the website. Siblings are welcome to schedule lessons on different days if this is better for your schedule.
Posting Video: You will choose a day to post videos showing your progress over the week. After you submit your registration form, I will choose a time slot in my schedule to review and respond. The time slot will be the closest one available to your posting day and in between the live video lessons. If your videos are not posted by the time I schedule to review and respond, the lesson will be counted as a missed. For example, let’s say you choose Sunday as your posting day and I have 2 pm on Monday’s to review your materials. If you don’t post anything by 2 pm on Monday, the lesson will be considered as “missed”. Anything posted after that 2 pm deadline will count towards the following week’s lesson and I will hold my responses until the following Monday at 2 pm.This deadline is to give structure to the week, to have something to work towards and to avoid confusion.
- Post all videos/materials on your posting day.
- I will respond to your posts during regular studio hours. (2-8 pm M, T, W-1st & 3rd, TH)
- Please keep in mind that I am unable to make videos after 6 pm due to noise and apartment life therefore, videos may not be posted until the next teaching day depending on when you post and the live lesson schedule.
- After you submit your registration form, I will choose a time slot in my schedule to review and respond. The time slot will be the closest one available to your posting day and in between the live video lessons.
Video Chat Lesson Availability
Registration is first come, first served for video chat lessons time slots.
Use the blue arrows to view the first week of September for fall quarter availability. Fall begins Tuesday, September 8th. Monday lessons begin 9/14 due to Labor Day.
- Tuesday- September 8th
- Monday- September 14th
Scroll down on the calendar to see afternoon/evening availability.
You can click on events to see the time slot if it’s not clear.