A signed copy of both the COVID waiver and the Liability waiver/media release must be signed prior to returning to in person lessons. Download documents below:
I am fully vaccinated! I would be happy to share proof of vaccination with families, just ask! I will continue to wear a mask at this time to set the example for children who are not yet eligible for vaccination. I will also continue masking-up to help protect vulnerable members of the population (e.g. individuals who have a lower protection after receiving the vaccine due to organ transplants, chemotherapy and immunocompromised peoples.)
- Do not come to lessons if you have a fever, cold/flu like symptoms or may have been exposed to COVID.
- Notify me if you have symptoms and we will have a ZOOM lesson.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask that covers both the nose and mouth while in the studio. Face shields are not acceptable.
- Masks are optional for individuals who volunteer proof of full vaccination. Proof required at the first lesson; bring your vaccination card or record.
- Everyone (including parents/siblings) are required to use hand sanitizer or to wash hands upon entering the studio.
- Bring all of your own materials to the lessons ( pencils, books, tuner, rosin, etc). No materials will be shared or lent out.
- Lessons will be hands off, I will not guide hands or tune instruments at this time.
- It’s highly recommended that you use hand sanitizer/wash hands again following the lesson before you leave.
2021-2022 studio year documents coming soon.
- Studio Policy