Long Term Projects are projects that may take a full term or more to complete. You will need to share your progress by the end of the term IF it has not been completed. For example, if you are working on a 100 days practice challenge, you will need to bring in your chart by the due date. I will note the progress.
Long Term Project Ideas
- 100, 200, 300, 365 days of practice challenges.
- Charts available at the studio.
Alternative 100 Days Challenges:
- 100 day photo challenge. Take one photo to represent the piece you played that day, for 100 days. Ex. If you played May Song take a picture of a flower. Send Ms. Glenda a photo and caption it with the piece title.
- 100 day video challenge. Choose one piece. Make a daily video of the piece for 100 days. Compare the progress between the first and last video.
Weekly Term Challenges:
- Term video challenge. Choose one piece. Make a weekly video of the piece over the term. Compare the progress between the first and last video.
- Build an Aquarium/Terrarium. Plan out the construction of an aquarium by individual piece. Ex. Tank, Rocks/soil, etc. Write this list on a piece of paper. Ex. Week 1: Tank. Pick a number of days you must practice that week to earn the item. After so many weeks you’ll have a completed aquarium!