Study Music Theory with me, online and at your own pace.
- Short Recorded Video Lessons (Khan Academy style)
- Work at your own pace
- Send me picture of your workbook for grading
- Schedule live zoom meetings for an additional fee if you need extra help to work through a concept
- Recommended for children grades 4 and up through adults.
- Younger children may need help reading and writing for the Student Assignment pages in the workbook. They may also need help with printing, taking photos of the assignments and emailing me.
- Children in lower grades K-3 are welcome to participate but will need an adults help.
These materials are not covered in the cost of the class.
If you have music theory experience, you can test out of levels. Click here to learn more.
GRADING YOUR WORKBOOK
If you’d like me to grade each page in your workbook, upgrade to Music Theory Plus.
Email a picture or PDF file to submit work for grading.
- I will grade workbook pages marked as review/test only.
- Available with the $10 monthly subscription or purchase of the full class at $73.
Music Theory Plus
- I will grade all workbook pages.
- Available with the $15 monthly subscription or purchase of the full class at $109.
Purchase the whole class
- Subscription through Patreon.
- One lesson video is posted each week.
- $10 -$15 per month.
- Visit my Patreon to learn more and to join for classes.
- After payment is received (via Square) you will be given access to all classes for the workbook.
- Tuition runs $73- $109 per class.
- Complete Registration form below.
Fee’s are not included in your tuition payment.
- $15.75 for 15 min.
- $31.20 for 30 min.
- $46.65 for 45 min.
- $62.10 for 60 min.
- Link for ZOOM meeting will be emailed after payment is received.