Welcome to Westminster Suzuki Strings
The Suzuki Community is a tight-knit family and we would be happy to have you! I hope this website will help you start your path to music study. All new families are REQUIRED to observe classes before enrolling. No observation fee. Before you schedule an observation, I highly recommend that you read the following items to be sure our studio is right for your family:
Classes are offered for children ages 2-18 on violin or cello. We have a tiered system of enrollment. Families start at the Pre-Twinkle level, working up the the Full Program. See below for more details:
- All Children begin in our Pre-Twinkle program. This program is broken into two levels: Twinkle Tots (ages 2-3) and Pandas (ages 4-7). Twinkle Tots classes are 30 minutes long and in group format. Pandas classes are 30 minutes long an a combination of group and individual format.
- School aged children (5-7) may start at the Twinkle Level with teachers permission.
- The middle level is our Twinkle Program where children attend 3-4 semi- individual lessons (15 minutes each) and one group class per month (30 minutes). Children work through the famous Twinkle Variations preparing for a performance.
- The highest level is our Full Program. Children attend weekly individual lessons (15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes), group classes 2-3 times per month (30-45 minutes). Students at this level are required to participate in performances.
- We are currently accepting transfer students from another Suzuki Studio. Students will be placed in appropriate level .